George: So what are you gonna do tomorrow?
George: If the bomb doesn’t go off. Thought about it?
George: Probably come back to work here?
Michelle: Of course, why wouldn’t I?
George: I don’t know. You happy in this job? Believe it or not, I used to want to be a teacher. A long time ago. You know why I didn’t? DOD offered me more money. That’s how I made my decision. So I made myself miserable. And I made everybody else around me miserable. For an extra five thousand dollars a year. That was my price.
Michelle: I’m sorry.
George: You know, Michelle, I’m not a big advice giver, but under the circumstances… Don’t wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy, and do it. Because everything else is all just background noise.
George Mason to Michelle Dessler, ‘24’.
I just LOVE this dialog, specially his last quote.. It makes us think about everything we really consider important in our lives..
- smiley-b reblogged this from helsinkibaby
- helsinkibaby reblogged this from these-are-the-days-worth-living
- cratersandfeathers likes this
- summerscentsss likes this
- whatshouldjustbeours reblogged this from until-i-thought-i-lost-you
- whatshouldjustbeours likes this
- agent-kim-castle reblogged this from fantasticallyenchanted
- agent-kim-castle likes this
- until-i-thought-i-lost-you reblogged this from these-are-the-days-worth-living
- fantasticallyenchanted reblogged this from these-are-the-days-worth-living and added:
- danadoggett likes this
- crocpop24 reblogged this from justcryintherain
- seancouturihey likes this
- jerbeartlyof likes this
- chestersflikka reblogged this from mrs-pessimist
- krystledelko likes this
- these-are-the-days-worth-living likes this
- mrs-pessimist reblogged this from these-are-the-days-worth-living
- mrs-pessimist likes this
- these-are-the-days-worth-living posted this